Re: timeout expired waiting for volumes to attach/mount for pod

Our nodes are up-to-date already, but we're not using docker-latest (1.13).
I don't think that's an issue, since everything was fine with 1.12 last week.
The only thing having changed lately are PVs, we are migrating some datastores. I wonder if one of them could be an issue, and openshift is waiting for a volume until timeout.