RE: OpenShift Origin Active Directory Authentication

I do believe in one attempt I did change the cn=users to ou=users and had the same issue. But I can give a try just to make certain.

Thanks,

Mark Werner | Senior Systems Engineer | Cloud & Infrastructure Services

Unisys | Mobile Phone 586.214.9017 | mark werner unisys com

11720 Plaza America Drive, Reston, VA 20190

unisys_logo

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all devices.

Grey_LI  Grey_TW Grey_GPGrey_YTGrey_FBGrey_VimeoGrey_UB