RE: OpenShift Origin Active Directory Authentication

I cannot tell for the oauthConfig, but  for the identity provider you have

>         preferredUsername:
>         - uid

and I'm not sure that attribute exist. It doesn't in the mine at least, and I'm using sAMAccountName, which is on the default AD schema.
Although I don't see how that could prevent master service to start.

Mine works, but it has ldap authentication since the beginning, as I used the openshift_master_identity_providers ansible variable.

Javier Palacios