Re: timeout expired waiting for volumes to attach/mount for pod

Do you have access to logs of atomic-openshift-node process where secrets are failing to mount? If yes, can you post them a in Bug or something[1]

We may have clues in that. Is the API request that is fetching secret is taking time to respond or something else is amiss. Also, api-server metrics can be easily requested via curl. Something like - "curl http://api-server-url/metrics".

[1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=OpenShift%20Origin