Re: oc rsh or oc get pod -w disconnection after few minutes

We have achieved a lot of tests, and the connection is dropped somewhere in Openshift, not by the firewall.

As we don't have any proxy, except haproxy.

We've seen https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.3/install_config/router/default_haproxy_router.html#preventing-connection-failures-during-restarts

Could it be related?
We're seeing a disconnection of `oc get events -w` after exactly 30s, which is exactly the reload time of haproxy.

thanks