Re: Expose a range of ports

Hi Javier Palacios.

on Freitag, 14. Juli 2017 at 14:45 was written:

> Hello,
>
> We have a service that exposes a wide port range that we want to move
> into openshift. Is that possible with origin 1.5.1?
> What my search found is that is not possible, but I cannot find any
> recent statement and want to be sure.

Well to expose several ports in a Service is not that difficult.
The `oc new-app ..` with a dockerfile creates this for your by default.

The challenge is to be able to reach this ports from outside of the
project.

Please could you add more infos what exactly you want to achieve

--
Best Regards
Aleks