Re: Expose a range of ports

I will investigate a bit more on those "headless services", but I don't see how it will help me. It looks related to name resolution, and what I need  is to make efective on the pod the 'EXPOSE 5600-5699' given on a dockerfile.

Javier Palacios

Ranges are not possible yet for normal services (proxied) in
Kubernetes.  You can create a "headless" service without a proxy that
will have a DNS name that resolves to all the pods