Re: adding a node via ansible inconsistency.

Yes, playbooks/byo/openshift-node/scaleup.yml is correct.

--
Scott

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 8:49 PM, G. Jones <misterjonestech gmail com> wrote:

I’ve staged a new node for our Openshift Origin 1.5 environment. I’ve added it to the hosts file under [new_nodes] and according to the documentation I’m to run the scaleup.yml playbook found in …/playbooks/byo/openshift-cluster/scaleup.yml however this file doesn’t exist. I double-checked the github repo to make sue it was cloned properly and I’ve found that the file is not located there in the github repo (https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible). There is, however, a scaleup.yml file located in …playbooks/byo/openshift-node/. Would this be the playbook that needs to be run to add a new node?