Re: timeout expired waiting for volumes to attach/mount for pod

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 8:59 PM, Andrew Lau <andrew andrewklau com> wrote:
Try restarting origin-node it seemed to fix this issue for me.

Yes, it works for 2-3 minutes, and then start hanging again.
Our production cluster is starting to get unusable, we have more and more issues with openshift, and we really start to get scared now.
If we have more than 1 deploy at a time, the second will fail (timeout) :(