Re: timeout expired waiting for volumes to attach/mount for pod

Phillippe - I have never seen a properly configured openshift server to timeout while mounting secrets. Sure, we know of some problems while mounting EBS volumes but secrets should be quick to mount since there are less moving parts.

To be able to figure out, I need to look at logs of atomic-openshift-node process and atomic-openshift-master process.  Mounting of secret should be relatively quick since it involves making an api call to apiserver to fetch the secret and mount it inside a EmptyDir. So my first doubt is - something is wrong with apiserver.

Is etcd configured properly? does it have enough memory? Are there any errors in api-server logs? If you don't want to post logs to a public mailing list, you can email them to my address.