Re: timeout expired waiting for volumes to attach/mount for pod

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 11:20 AM, Andrew Lau <andrew andrewklau com> wrote:

I see this too. It only started happening after mixing 1.5 and 1.4 nodes.

I think you are also doing the same thing since the SDN bug was never made into a release.

Damned. We also have a mix between 1.5 master and 1.4 nodes (reminder: this https://github.com/openshift/origin/issues/14092)
We'll see if we can rollback the master too.