Re: timeout expired waiting for volumes to attach/mount for pod

We have tried to rollback the master to 1.4, and it worked for a few moments.
And now, again, we can't deploy anything unless we restart origin-node for every deploy.

I guess now the solution will be to restart origin-node every 5 minutes on all nodes to make sure deploy are not blocked :(