From: Scott Dodson <sdodson redhat com>
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 9:05:35 PM
To: Yu Wei
Cc: users lists openshift redhat com; dev lists openshift redhat com
Subject: Re: Etcd issue during openshift origin installation

etcd will run inside a container but in the past we've installed etcd so that the host has etcdctl command available to it to perform backups however i think the current code should run the backup inside a container too.

Can you let me know which version of openshift-ansible you have? either `rpm -q openshift-ansible` if your installer came from rpms or `git describe` in your github clone if you've cloned it from github.

Thanks,
Scott