Re: clusterNetworkCIDR changes

Hello :)

True , as I mentioned, I had read the documentation. I was about, does anybody try to do this on  already running cluster?  I want to spare our customers downtimes and  migration between clusters.
Best regards

Yeah, it is possible but has some limitations.

Please refer to: https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.5/install_config/configuring_sdn.html#configuring-the-pod-network-on-masters

*** The serviceNetworkCIDR and hostSubnetLength values cannot be changed after the cluster is first created, and clusterNetworkCIDR can only be changed to be a larger network that still contains the original network.