Re: getting sso running

Hi Tim,

These are the official templates: https://github.com/jboss-openshift/application-templates

The secrets folder has sso-app-secret.json that will create the service account and default keystore you'll need for SSO. The image streams are in jboss-image-streams.json and should be added to the "openshift" namespace/project.

If you can provide some additiona details on the issues you are hitting, we'll be happy to help.

Thanks -Bill