Re: timeout expired waiting for volumes to attach/mount for pod

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 12:21 PM, Andrew Lau <andrew andrewklau com> wrote:
I think your issue may come from https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/issues/38498

Too many orphaned volumes causing the timeout. I guess the downgrade doesn't help with the increased number of volumes(?)

That's a good path to follow, indeed.
We tried to downgrade, with the same result (timeout).

I've been looking on a node, and we're seeing volumes from May in /var/lib/origin/openshift.local.volumes/pods/

These folders have ~5000 items, and we have ~300 per nodes. So maybe we're hitting a limit somewhere.

I'll try to purge docker completely, and this folder too to see if it helps.
I'll keep you updated, and thanks again for pointing us to this.