Re: timeout expired waiting for volumes to attach/mount for pod

Andrew, YOU MADE MY DAY!

The issue is GONE (sorry, I'm very excited and relieved at the same time).
We tried to nuke docker completely on the node (also removing /var/lib/docker), but we hadn't removed /var/lib/origin/.

So, for an obscur reason, we had a lot of old volumes from May, June and July.
After removing these folders, our deploys now take less than 5s (time to run the deploy pod + actually starting the services). We havent seen our cluster running like that since a looooong time.

For the record, here's the command we've been using on all nodes:

find /var/lib/origin/openshift.local.volumes/pods/ -type d -maxdepth 1 -mtime +30 -exec rm -rf \{\} \;

It tooks more than 30s on some nodes, so I suspect some folders to be completely full of sh...

Anyway, that's a relief, thanks again for your pugnacity :)