Force values of LegacyHostIP/InternalIP

Hello,

I'm deploying an openshift cluster where some machines have two network interfaces. By setting openshift_ip to the right address everything seemed to go well, but `oc get hostsubnet` shows that the host addresses is not the right one. I can change that by ` oc edit hostsubnet` but I would like to get installed properly at the first time.
Can I force in some manner the addresses to be used to populate LegacyHostIP and InternalIP on the node during the initial ansible run? The root cause is that when running `ip addr` the interfaces are not listed in the same order in this particular node than in the others.

Javier Palacios