Re: Configuring custom certs

So I found the reason whey the server wasn't starting - the certs need to be copied to the directory where the configurations are. I was pointing to them from a different location.

But I'm still not able to get the custom certs working.
If I define them in the assetConfig.ServingInfo section then the server starts, but the web console doesn't use them. If I define them in the servingInfo section (just change the certFile, clientCA and keyFile props) then the server doesn't start.

Is there a description of what all these certificates are used for and how to use custom certificates anywhere?

Tim