openshift dns as delegated domain

Hello all,

first suggest the creation of a new list for openshift admins, where I feel this question fits much better. And second, the question itself

I would like to convert the skydns built into openshift into a delegated zone of our own DNS domain. I've seen that it runs at 8053, and as our domain runs on a domain controller, seems that non- standard ports are not an option. As a workaround, I've opened the dnsmaq port of our master node in the firewall, and this is enough to resolve individual names and even the SOA record, but only if I use directly the dnsmasq instance.
What is the proper way to achieve this?
I expect to reinstall the cluster soon, modifying the default subdomain properly to try with a sub-zone delegation from our dns domain, which I know works with dnsmasq, alghouth a standalone one.

Javier Palacios