How to grant system:admin rights to admin?

Hi,

Quick question. Is there an easy way to grant "system:admin" privileges to "admin" user? I'd like to make it possible for 'admin' user to list projects and namespaces for example. I'm aware that this is not recommended for production environment, but this is something we need for an automation of our integration tests suite.

Thanks in advance!
--
Henryk Konsek
https://linkedin.com/in/hekonsek