Re: help with redinessProbe check

Thanks Marko, that worked perfectly!

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 1:54 AM Marko Lukša <marko luksa gmail com> wrote:

Neither of the two forms are correct, because they don't run the command in a shell (and you need one because you're actually running multiple commans & using pipes).

The correct form is:

readinessProbe:
            exec:
              command:
                - sh
                - -c
                - '/usr/bin/curl --insecure https://127.0.0.1:8443/check_alive 2>/dev/null | grep Anonymous || exit 1'

Also, you don't really need that last "|| exit 1" part. Even without it, the command's exit code will be 1 (grep returns 1 when it doesn't find a match).

Marko