Re: How to grant system:admin rights to admin?

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 7:57 PM, Aleksandar Lazic <aleks me2digital eu> wrote:
I solved this with the following sequence.

Easiest thing to do is to set the environment variable KUBECONFIG and point it to admin.kubeconfig, wherever that is stored (in an advanced install with Ansible, in /etc/origin/master)

$ export KUBECONFIG=/etc/origin/master/admin.kubeconfig
$ oc login -u system:admin
$ oc blah