RE: openshift dns as delegated domain

Title: Re: openshift dns as delegated domain

No, I’ve discovered the openshift_use_dnsmasq=False ansible option and now is the openshift DNS the one listening on port 53, but seems still not accessible from our domain controller as an standard DNS server, so I’ve resigned from this and using a wildcard DNS entry that at least allow me to progress.

Javier Palacios

De: Aleksandar Lazic [mailto:aleks me2digital eu]

Hi Javier.

Please can you tell us if your issue is now solved?

Best Regards
Aleks

on Dienstag, 06. Juni 2017 at 19:32 was written:

Ah I think I got you now.

The proxy mode is the default mode for dnsmasq.

http://www.thekelleys.org.uk/dnsmasq/doc.html

Cite from website.

The DNS subsystem provides a local DNS server for the network, with forwarding of all query types to upstream recursive DNS servers and caching of common record types ....

Regards
Aleks