Re: Backup of databases on OpenShift

My personal feeling is that I would, for at least MySQL/MariaDB & PostgreSQL, setup replication with compression to a non-cluster hosted DB.  Preferably, your ODW/DW DB instance(s) or maybe a staging DB.  With compression, you ship relatively small logs over the wire.

LOUIS P. SANTILLAN

SENIOR CONSULTANT, OPENSHIFT, MIDDLEWARE & DEVOPS

Red Hat Consulting, NA US WEST

lpsantil gmail com    M: 3236334854