Re: Projects created with CLI or not visiable in UI console

Dnia Czwartek, 8 Czerwca 2017 19:40 Jessica Forrester <jforrest redhat com> napisał(a)

When you "oc login -u system:admin' from the CLI in the minishift env you are using an existing context file that is not using username/password authentication, its using client cert authentication.  What is the username and password you are using to log into the console with?  Are you logging in with username "system" and password of "admin" ?  If you refer to the docs it explains that is not actually the system admin user when you do that [1]

If that is the case then you need to actually grant your "system" user the cluster admin role. For more info on creating a cluster admin user see [2]

Yup, that was a problem in my case (I consused system:admin with user system with password admin...). It's just my test environment, so the security is not a problem and the mentioned command helped:

> oc adm policy add-cluster-role-to-user cluster-admin system

Thanks Jessica and Cesar!

Marcin

[1] https://docs.openshift.org/latest/minishift/using/interacting-with-openshift.html#log-into-cluster
[2] https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.3/admin_solutions/user_role_mgmt.html#creating-a-cluster-administrator