Re: Backup of databases on OpenShift

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas, Aleksandar, Mateus and Louis. Replication to an off-cloud DB seems a bit of a hassle, since we would like the backup to be 'automatically' enabled for every added database on OpenShift. The code at https://github.com/getupcloud/backup will probably be what we end up using, though probably modified to match our infrastructure, since we don't have S3 our azure blob available.

Thanks again,

Jens