Re: Using OpenShift to deploy binary fat-jars to test environment from CI/CD server

Hi Marcin,

I asked part 2 of your question here some time ago. Check out Ben Parees' answer and my answer to him here: http://lists.openshift.redhat.com/openshift-archives/users/2017-February/msg00065.html We've been using the binary build since then and it works great.

Kind Regards,

Jens