Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: garbage collection docker metadata

I do basically the same on an node cronjob: docker rm $(docker images -q)

--
Mateus Caruccio / Master of Puppets
GetupCloud.com

I regularly run an app named “docker-gc” to clean up unused images and containers.

https://github.com/spotify/docker-gc

Gary Franczyk

Senior Unix Administrator, Infrastructure

Availity | 10752 Deerwood Park Blvd S. Ste 110, Jacksonville FL 32256
W 904.470.4953 | M 561.313.2866

Gary Franczyk availity com