Re: Using OpenShift to deploy binary fat-jars to test environment from CI/CD server

Dnia Piątek, 9 Czerwca 2017 15:15 Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> napisał(a)

You can also set up a runtime image that fetches and runs the fat jar from a known URL (versioned) and then your base image wouldn't change, just the env var pointing to the fat jar.  We don't have a standard name for that, but it's basically a lazy binary build.

Nice idea. As we have JARs already stored in Nexus (with proper retention) we may not need to duplicate it on the OpenShift side.

Marcin