origin 1.2 bad certificate

Hello

i have a problem in a 1.2.0 cluster with etcd ca and certificates, mainly they did expire

i followed the doc regarding this and after update my openshift-ansible i got the needed playbook

after running em i see etcd certs and ca are updated on my nodes, and dumping them with openssl looks good.

ansible-playbook -v -i /etc/ansible/hosts ./playbooks/byo/openshift-cluster/redeploy-certificates.yml

i see the ca and certs have been updates nicely on my etcd nodes, they do start but i still get bad certificate when api/master tries to connect to ectd

i did check connecting with wget for example but it says bad certificate

OpenSSL: error:14094412:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert bad certificate

any clue? my cluster is down right now :/

best regards