2 questions

Hi,

I was wondering regarding the GUI of openshift if the following features are planned (or available):

1. Change the route DNS name after it has been already created (I think it's available on the hosted openshift, but not on origin).
2. A simpler way to authenticate to GIT based solution (Gitlabs, internal Git server). A simpler I mean a way to click a checkbox to select authentication method and type user,pass.

Thanks