oc whoami bug?

Hi,

I think I have hit a bug (or a lack of warning message) with `oc whoami -t`: I tried to login on our registry, and only got "unauthorized: authentication required" responses. After a couple of tries, I launched `oc whoami` without -t:
"error: You must be logged in to the server (the server has asked for the client to provide credentials)"
The server was probably returning a token for an anonymous user, but this is a bit disturbing :)