Re: oc whoami bug?

The default user for any request is `system:anonymous` a user is not logged in or a valid token is not found.  Depending on your cluster, this usually has almost no access (less than `system:authenticated`).  Maybe an RFE is order (oc could suggest logging in if request is unsuccessful and the found user happens to be `system:anonymous`).

LOUIS P. SANTILLAN

SENIOR CONSULTANT, OPENSHIFT, MIDDLEWARE & DEVOPS

Red Hat Consulting, NA US WEST

lpsantil gmail com    M: 3236334854