Re: oc whoami bug?

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 4:56 PM, Louis Santillan <lsantill redhat com> wrote:
The default user for any request is `system:anonymous` a user is not logged in or a valid token is not found.  Depending on your cluster, this usually has almost no access (less than `system:authenticated`).  Maybe an RFE is order (oc could suggest logging in if request is unsuccessful and the found user happens to be `system:anonymous`).

That's what I suspect, but when I'm logged, I expect the token to be mine.
In this particular case, the session had expired, and nothing warned that the issued token was for `system:anonymous` instead of me.

Thanks,
Philippe