Openshift origin - nodes in vlans

-- Hello,

I have to install OSO with dedicated  HW nodes for one of  my customer.

Current cluster is placed in VLAN (for the sake of this question) called: VLAN_A

The Customer's nodes have to be place in another vlan: VLAN_B

Now the question,  what ports and routes I have to setup to get this to work?

The assumption is that traffic between vlans is filtered by default.

Now, what I already did:

I had opened the ports with accordance to documentation, then scaled up  the cluster (ansible playbook).

From the first sight , everything  was working fine. Nodes had been ready. I can deploy simple pod (eg. hello-openshift). But I can't reach te service. During S2I process, pushing into registry is ending with

information "no route to host". I've checked this out, and for nodes placed in VLAN_A (the same one as registry and router) everything works fine. The problem is in the traffic between VLANs A <-> B. I

can't reach any IP of services  of deployed pods on newly added nodes. Thus, traffic between pods over service-subnet is not allow.  Question is what should I open? Whole 172.30.0.0/16 between those 2

vlans, or  dedicated rules to /from registry, router , metrics and so on ?

--
Ł.S.