Re: Openshift origin - nodes in vlans

Hi Lukasz,

this is not an unusual setup. You will need:
- the SDN port: 4789 UDP (both directions: masters/nodes to nodes)
- the kubelet port: 10250 TCP (masters to nodes)
- the DNS port: 8053 TCP/UDP (nodes to masters)
If you can't reach VLAN b pods from VLAN A the issue is probably with the SDN port. Mind that it is using UDP.

Regards,

Frédéric