Re: Global projects

True, you first need to manually create the policybinding so that it can ge amended by the command:
oc create policybinding common -n common

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 10:23 AM, Andrew Lau <andrew andrewklau com> wrote:
The namespace "common" does exist.

On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 at 18:17 Frederic Giloux <fgiloux redhat com> wrote:
Hi Andrew

as per Gaurav's email you are missing: oc new-project common. The project / namespace named "common" has not been created.

Regards,

Frédéric