Re: oc rsh or oc get pod -w disconnection after few minutes

Generally this happens when you put a proxy in front of your Masters with a short connection timeout.  Exec and portforward are tunneled though the master via a SPDY or Websocket connection upgrade - if your proxy is sophisticated enough you can set different timeouts there.