The easiest way to start Docker Registry in Origin

Hi,

What would be the easiest way to start Docker Registry in OpenShift Origin and tell OpenShift to look up for Docker images in it?

What I would like to achieve is that when I execute "oc new-app foo", OpenShift will try to look up for "foo" image in my local Origin registry and then in DockerHub.

Many thanks!
--
Henryk Konsek
https://linkedin.com/in/hekonsek