Re: The easiest way to start Docker Registry in Origin

Hi Henryk

If I correctly understand your use case I think that the easiest way is to create an imagestream foo and to use the pull-through feature:
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/registry/extended_registry_configuration.html#middleware-repository-pullthrough
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/dev_guide/managing_images.html#image-pull-policy

Regards,

Frédéric