oc login and kerberos

Hello,

I'm setting up an origin cluster, and I would like to use Kerberos for `oc` authentication. I expected that once I get the TGT with `kinit`,  `oc login` should work without further interaction, but it insists on asking me even for username.
As I'm not able to find any documentation about this, I expected it to work out of the box, but it does not seems the case. Is there any other service that I must prepare for this setup to work? I'm using an active directory as Kerberos server.

Javier Palacios