Re: Pods has connectivity to other pod and service only when I run an additional pod

I think so - will need to double check what's on the list.

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 7:39 PM, Andrew Lau <andrew andrewklau com> wrote:
Will there be another 1.5 release now that https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/14801 has merged?

On Wed, 24 May 2017 at 00:00 Philippe Lafoucrière <philippe lafoucriere tech-angels.com> wrote:
Do you know if it's possible to run 1.4 nodes with 1.5 masters?
We need to start rolling back, we have too many issues with our clients :(

Thanks