Re: Simple Java S2I

Hi Sobkowiak,

Here are some Spring Boot quickstarts [1] that you could use as starting point to develop your project/application. They use the upstream java s2i image of Fabric8 for the S2I build process. They are now also available through the Red Hat registry

Regards,

[1] : https://github.com/obsidian-toaster-quickstarts?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=spring
[2] : https://access.redhat.com/containers/#/search/jdk

Charles Moulliard
Software Engineering Manager - Spring Boot & Cloud @redhat
cmoulliard redhat com | work: +31 205 65 12 84 | mobile: +32 473 60 40 14
Twitter: @cmoulliard | blog: cmoulliard.github.io