Re: Simple Java S2I

Have you seen:

https://blog.openshift.com/using-openshift-enterprise-grade-spring-boot-deployments/

Graham

On 3 Mar 2017, at 5:55 PM, Sobkowiak Krzysztof <krzys sobkowiak gmail com> wrote:

Hi

I'm using OpenShift by starting the newest Minishift. I'd like to use s2i for my Spring Boot application, but I can see only wildfly template on my OpenShift instance. During the Roadshow event there were something like simple-java-s2i available. Can I find somewhere instructions how to use s2i with plain Java or Spring Boot application?

Kindly regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak