Re: Automaticaly clone source secret

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 3:03 AM, Miloslav Vlach <miloslav vlach rohlik cz> wrote:

Hi,

Is there somebody who has tested this “build.openshift.io/source-secret-match-uri-„ ?

I have created two secrets, one ssh-auth and set this annotation to the full git path. When I tried to build application with this repo URL, pull fails.

Then I created BasicAuth secret with the same pattern as in documentation.

build.openshift.io/source-secret-match-uri-1: https://mydev1.mycorp.com/*

But no success again.

https://docs.openshift.org/latest/dev_guide/builds/build_inputs.html#source-clone-secrets

I’m using oc cluster up with version 1.5.0-alpha3

​can you provide the full yaml for your secret (feel free to blank out the actual values) and your buildconfiguration?

Thanks Mila