Per node pod quotas by pod service type

Hi,

Considering the following scenario: One service per pod, 4 services, 4 nodes. So 16 pods across 4 nodes.

Pods get deployed across the nodes and Openshift by and large does a great job of making sure things are balanced, however sometimes we end up with a scenario where three of one service get deployed on the one node.

Just wondering can you define a quota to allow only one of each pod type per node?

For example if you had 4 email pods as part of your overall service you'd want one on each node.

I can see plenty of ability to set quotas on CPU, RAM, storage etc,  but none on limiting pod type per node.

Cheers,
R.