Re: Per node pod quotas by pod service type

We generally describe this as pod scheduling affinity and anti affinity (the part where three of one service are deployed to the same node).  Openshift 1.0-1.4 uses cluster wide defaults for this, while 1.5 will have alpha support for per pod level rules to let you say, for instance, "never have more than one X on the same node".   That way, it's up to each app author to define their own rules.