Re: Pod unable to connect with service IP

On 06. 03. 2017 12:04, Vignesh M.P.N. wrote:
Is there any alternative approach on how I could refer to an existing service without using it Service IP?

If I understood correctly, you're connecting to "couchbase-master-service:8091". You should try connecting to the IP instead of the hostname. If your service is called "couchbase-master-service", you can obtain the IP from the COUCHBASE_MASTER_SERVICE_SERVICE_HOST environment variable (mind the double SERVICE!). The environment variable is available inside the pod.

M.