Is it possible to export configuration (Secrets and so) to reuse this?

Hi all,

This question has been bothering me for some time, since I could not find anything about it in the documentation. Here at the company we work at, we have our git repository behind public/private key authentication. Now we know how to add these keys to openshift origin. But if we roll out a new cluster or start  a new cluster on a development environment, all this configuration is gone. Is there any good way to export these secrets (they don't even need to be encrypted, they are not that spectacular) and use this configuration for a new '$oc cluster up' on a new machine/laptop? Any help or pointers would be really appreciated, perhaps I'm just overlooking things.

Kind regards,
Jelmer v. Amen